Table of contents:
Delicate rosé is good for autumn leaves, we think - and decorate a branch with twigs with homemade leaves.
- firm paper or cardboard for the stencils
- Leaf motifs or real leaves as template templates
- gray and pink papers (plain and patterned, e.g. also sheet music)
- a beautifully branched branch
- Tesa film crystal clear
How to do it:
1. Use the sheet templates to make templates from the solid paper (each with a longer petiole). With their help, transfer the sheet contours to the colored papers.
2. Carefully cut out the leaves.
3. Wrap the petioles around the branches and fix them with scotch tape.
Leaf decorations made of paper
Popular by topic
Dispose of autumn leaves, recycle them, compost them: a lot of leaves accumulate in autumn. But where to put it? We show different options
A really autumnal craft idea: A decorative branch with leaves makes an eye-catcher in the vase
We take autumn leaves in all colors, brush filigree, white patterns on them with markers, and the decorative garland is ready
So let the branches of the corkscrew willow bloom in your favorite colors
Autumn presents itself in the most beautiful colors. When the leaves fall from the trees, pick up the most gorgeous and do something beautiful