Table of contents:
Video: Make your own pin board - a guide
Make your own pin board: With this pin board you do something for your head. Have fun with the instructions!
What you need for the design of the pin board:
- Cork tops or placemats made of cork,
- Scheme drawing fox,
- Ruler, set square,
- Cutting mat,
- Metallic color silver,
- Painter's tape, e.g. from the Tesa brand, 50 mx 19 mm,
- Power strips
Transfer the shape to cork
1. Transfer the individual forms of the fox onto the cork with a pencil.
Cut out with the cutter
2. Cut out with the cutter.
Mask with masking tape
3. Mask the areas to be painted with the painter's tape.
Coloring the areas
4. Paint the areas with the silver paint.
Peeling off the painter's tape
5. Remove the painter's tape.
Pull off the power strips
6. Pull the power strips off the sheet.
Stick on the power strips
7. Glue the power strips on the back of the cork parts and press firmly for at least 5 seconds. Let the handle survive.
Peel off the protective film
8. Remove the second protective film.
Glue the cork parts to the wall
9. Press the cork parts - as indicated on the template - firmly at the desired position on the previously cleaned wall for at least five seconds. The decorative pin board is finished.