Table of contents:
Video: DIY instructions: reindeer pictures
Well, if reindeer Rudolf didn't have his joy there: pictures from his family album, which are decorated with fine glitter, look nice and festive and really look good!
- White cardboard A4
- Template reindeer head and template antlers
- white textured paper
- Scissors, small scissors, pencil
- Picture frame with passepartout picture detail DIN A4,
- Adhesive film
- Glitter pen / gelliner in silver (e.g. from tesa® Glitter-Deco)
How to do it:
- Print out the templates, cut them out and transfer the contours to the cardboard with a pencil.
- Then cut out the inner part with the small scissors.
- Trace the contours with the glitter pen and let it dry well.
- Cut the textured paper roughly to the shape and stick it behind the motif with tesafilm®. Glue and frame the picture behind the mat.
Popular by topic
Our instructions show the most important steps, how to install a front door yourself and what you should pay attention to
Plant pictures provide peace and serenity and bring you a little closer to nature. Here you will find seven inspiration ideas
If you illuminate your pictures, they will be an absolute eye-catcher in your home. Whether DIY or bought: that's what matters
Walls without pictures look lifeless. But hanging pictures properly is not that easy. We'll show you how it works
Would you like an individual picture but cannot draw? You can still get this wall decoration - with masking tape that crisscrosses