Table of contents:
Video: Recipe for chocolate pine cones
These delicious pine cones can be wonderfully used to decorate cakes and Christmas tables - or simply enjoyed!
You need this for 7 pieces:
- Chocolate cornflakes
- 120 g of fine peanut butter
- 60 g nougat cream
- 45 g soft butter
- 140 g powdered sugar
- 7 thick, short pretzel sticks (alternatively 14 thin sticks)
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
How to do it:
- Sort out chocolate cornflakes and only pick up individual, rather flat ones
- Mix the peanut butter, nougat cream, butter, powdered sugar in a mixing bowl with a mixer to a paste. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Then separate a little from the chocolate paste with a tablespoon and form a cone around a salt stick (or two thin ones). Place all cones on a plate lined with baking paper and refrigerate again in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take one cone out of the freezer and attach the cornflakes from bottom to top. Shape the top with more curved corn flakes. Cool the finished pine cone until serving. Repeat the process with the remaining pine cones.
- Dust with powdered sugar shortly before serving.
Book "My creative Christmas bakery"
When it gets colder outside and the days get shorter, the time for cookies finally begins again. The scent of cinnamon, vanilla and nuts is so seductive that you could spend hours baking. So that the ideas do not run out, Sara Plavic has created many exciting recipes for Christmas: The well-known food blogger from Birds Like Cake gives a new face to classic pastries in “My creative Christmas bakery”. Simple instructions and appetizing photos will make even beginners want to learn to bake. The result: seductive Christmas cookies such as cupcakes, cakes and pies, which create a festive atmosphere. This also convinces the biggest Christmas muffle!
Sara Plavic / ISBN 978-3-86355-587-0 / 14.99 euros