Table of contents:
Video: Decorate mirrors: Original frames made of cake lace
With this simple idea, we embellish simple mirrors in an instant - and make them an attractive eye-catcher on the wall.
- Round mirrors (3 mm thick) in different sizes
- Cake toppings, the inside surface of which roughly corresponds to the mirror sizes
- Paper to cover
- Spray paint in different shades of red, scissors
- tesa Powerstrips® Waterproof Strips Large
- double-sided adhesive tape ECO FIXATION from tesa
How to do it:
1. Spray the cake tips on the cover paper with spray paint in a well-ventilated place.
2. Cover the back of the mirrors with tesa® double-sided adhesive tape ECO FIXATION.
3. Cut off any excess tape and remove the protective film.
4. Glue the mirror in the middle of the well-dried cake topper.
5. Wipe the desired, previously cleaned area on the wall again with the primer cloth (included in the Powertrips® pack) and then wait 10 seconds.
6. Remove the cover paper from one side of the tesa Powerstrips® Waterproof Strips Large and press the red line onto the cake tip so that the grip tab is above the mirror. Press firmly for five seconds, then remove the second cover paper.
7. Glue the mirror onto the prepared wall and press firmly for at least five seconds.