The other day we were talking about LG's F family models , the LG Optimus F5 and F7 . Today we will talk about the phones that make up the medium-high range of LG , the LG Optimus L. Specifically we will be talking about the LG Optimus L5 II.
The LG Optimus L5 II is within the medium-high range of LG, a bit superior to the F series. The features of this new phone are as follows:
- 4-inch IPS LCD display with 480 x 800 pixel WVGA resolution .
- 1 Ghz MT6575M processor and 512 Mb of RAM memory .
- 4 Gb of internal storage expandable up to 32 Gb through cards microSD .
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 .
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and1700 mAh battery.
- Connectivity: HSDPA, Wi-Fi,Proximity sensor, compass and accelerometer .
Note that there will be a model that will have Dual-SIM . The price is unknown, although they could be cheaper than the previous one version L. The date of its release to the world market is not known either. It will come in black and white .
-LG Optimus F7, bordering on the top
-LG Optimus F5, smartphone very close to the high-end -The LG Optimus G Pro is now official at MWC 2013