Important news continues to emerge from the Mobile World Congress which has already ended. Samsungwanted to introduce another phone, the Samsung Galaxy Express, that will bring 4G connectivityand that it will be in the mid-range step.
The characteristics of this Smartphone are the following:
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution .
- 2-core processor at 1.2 Ghz and 1 Gb of RAM .
- 8 Gb of internal storage expandable via microSD cards .
- Two cameras: 5-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front .
- 2000 mAh battery .
- Operating system Android 4.1
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0. A-GPS, NFC, LTE-4G and HSPA+ .
Without a doubt, a good phone and we will have to wait for its price, which we hope will not be too high.
-Samsung Galaxy S4 could be available on March 15
-Sony Xperia Miro and Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 available on prepaid with Vodafone Yu-Probably Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus for 2013