Table of contents:
2023 Author: Donald Evans | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-27 23:51
The mobile phone market in Spain is still alive. A new OMV comes after his experience in offering connections via fiber, WiFi and pay TV in the Balearic Islands. It is called Fibwi and it has been going strong with the cheapest gigabyte on the market.
Fibwi's Patatero Zero Rate offers 1GB of data in addition to calls for 0 cents a minute, plus 18 call establishment, 15 cents. It also offers national coverage thanks to the use of the Orange network, as well as roaming for browsers abroad.
In addition to this offer, it offers more rates with unlimited calls or with more gigabytes:
- Voice Only: 12 cents/minute plus call setup
- Voice only: 1.99 euros per month plus calls for 0 cents/minute plus call establishment with the possibility of hiring bonuses data
- Cero Patatero: 4, 90 euros per month plus calls for 0 cents/minute plus call establishment
- Rate 2+: 19, 90 euros per month plus unlimited calls with 2GB of data to navigate
- 8+ rate: 27, 90 euros per month plus unlimited calls with 8GB of data to navigate
Fibwi also has data bonuses from 2.99 euros for 100 megabytes. Of course, when the data runs out, the speed is reduced to 16kbps if we do not expand our included data.
Competition for Hits Mobile
Fibwi catches up with Hits Mobile with the cheapest gig on the market: 4.9 euros per month. The differences can then be in the call rates, which, in principle, remain 0 cents per minute plus call establishment.