2023 Author: Donald Evans | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-27 23:51
Another common error that some users experience is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, such as blue screen. For some reason this error sometimes occurs and critically reboots our system.
Fortunately, it is not a frequent error and the cause could be localized. That is, it only affects certain users under certain circumstances. Therefore, we can review our system and fix the error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.
Here are some solutions for the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error (blue screen).
- Open command prompt and run the command sfc /scannow to repair Windows system
- Open Command Prompt and run the command Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHe alth to repair Windows system components
- Update all system drivers
- Perform a clean boot:
- Restore the system to a point where the error did not occur
- Disable hibernation in Windows
If after trying all these solutions, we still have the problem, it is likely that we have no choice but to format the Windows computer. Even so, it could appear again because a driver was the cause, for example.
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error Appears with Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Therefore, it is not something that can be solved by changing the version of Windows that we have installed on our device.
Microsoft does not provide further information about the error 0x000000EF or CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDbeyond indicating that it is an error in which a critical system process has failed and rebooting the system without any solution.