Table of contents:
2023 Author: Donald Evans | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 05:03
A new version of the latest operating system from Microsoft has arrived. Windows 10 Redstone Build 14257 is now available to all Fast Ring users, just a few days after we introduced you to the previous one, but with far fewer changes. This update tries to improve a series of errors carried over from previous versions, so it will not entail significant changes that the user can appreciate, at least not visually.
Microsoft, supported by the Insider community, has created its best operating system to date, and day after day it maintains and improves it gets better. With updates like this we can appreciate that the work has not stopped and that Microsoft, despite not offering details of what its updates include or not, works very hard.
Windows 10 Redstone Build 14257 is now available
Windows is in a new development cycle with Redstone, but the truth is that these latest updates also don't include significant improvements The team Development and the Insider community don't seem to have much time to add new features, as they are quite busy fixing bugs carried over from previous versions.
This Build 14257 fixes some important things like the following:
- Fixed constant crashes and app memory bugs.
- The "Connect" button now appears again in the Action Center.
- Developer tools are working again in Microsoft Edge.
- Suggested applications display error solution.
- Fixed a bug on the lock screen.
- Fixed a DPI setting display error.
- Fixed a bug when adding new files to a.zip archive.
Known Issues in Build 14257
However, not everything is going to be good news in this Build 14257 of Windows 10 Redstone, but unfortunately for users, it also has a good number of known issues, which you can see below:
- If we select the option to restore the operating system, this build will be disabled, since recovery does not work correctly.
- The WSClient.dll error continues, although you can try running the following command from the system console:
schtasks /delete /TN “MicrosoftWindowsWSWSRefreshBannedAppsListTask” /F
- The front camera on some computers with Intel RealSense cannot be used with Windows Hello and other similar applications.
- When you sign in, Windows 10 may be in "airplane mode" and all connections will be restricted.
Despite having a fair number of bugs, Microsoft works very hard to get these latest fixes ready, so we might see another new patch soonto fix these new problems.
How about Windows 10 Redstone Build 14257? Have you tried it yet?