Table of contents:
2023 Author: Donald Evans | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-27 23:51
Despite all the problems in the Apple stock market, the Cupertino company continues to wage war with its products and does not seem to slow down. Now he has presented us with the public beta of iOS 9.3 that is giving the world so much talk about the bitten apple. But, without going into beta versions, bug fixes and other technical aspects, many users wonder… What's new in iOS 9.3?
iOS versions are not released as frequently as Android This operating system is updated in larger "packages", so that we usually find very interesting news in each new update. This time Apple will release iOS 9.3 for all your iDevices, so let's see what's included.
What's new in iOS 9.3
The first beta versions of iOS 9.3 already seemed to include some interesting new features, but now, the public version of this new update has already been released, we already know some more.
This version is already playing for being one of the most anticipated for a long time, since Apple has included some features that Users have been asking for a long time. Let's see what they are:
- Night mode: This functionality is one of the most anticipated since Apple has been Apple. Some apps like Apple's iBooks already included a reading mode, but this time this new functionality applies to the entire operating system. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod will detect the light outside and will adapt the color temperature of the screen accordingly. In addition, this will improve our circadian cycles and help us sleep.
- Improved Control Center: We will see new buttons such as Night Mode in iOS 9.3, adjusting it through the pop-up menu, in true style "Do not disturb" that iDevices already had.
- New 3D Touch Shortcuts: We will find new very interesting shortcuts in iOS 9.3. The 3D Touch is yet to explode and it seems that with this version we will be able to control "more in less", adjusting the Wi-Fi, checking the weather, accessing the battery or changing the wallpaper just by using the pressure screen of the iPhone 6s.
- Notes: we can protect the notes with a password or with a fingerprint, to avoid access to unwanted people, in addition to importing them of some apps like Evernote, whose popularity competes directly with that native iOS app.
- Improved CarPlay: It will add support for Apple Music, so we can now access all the music quickly in our car.
- Apple News: We know there are changes to Apple's news app, but we'll have to wait for the official release to find out how will work in Spain.
There are smaller improvements and fixes in some aspects of iOS, but these will be fully revealed as soon as the final version of iOS 9.3 is released. I'm sure you're already looking forward to it, right?
What do you think of the new features in iOS 9.3?