Surely you want to know “Which movie describes your life?”, well this Instagram filterhas recently become fashionable. Next, we will show you how to activate it step by step.
Instagram filters are already an almost essential part of the photo social network. Now, since Instagram implemented the possibility After users created their own effects, many filters have become popular and have very different themes.
We have already seen that there are filters to find out from which character from La Casa de Papel are you? Even which Simpsons character are you? Nor can we forget one with a theme quite similar to the one at hand, such as "What town festival song are you?".
The topics are diverse, and below we will show you the steps to follow to find out which famous movie describes your life:
- There are two ways to get the “What movie describes your life?” filter. The first is through Instagram Stories, for this a user we follow will have to have shared their result, and we have to locate it.
- At the bottom of the user's name, “Película de tu vida de @aronbastida” will appear and we will click on the name of the filter.
- Next, the filter tab will open at the bottom, through which we can test or even save the effect.
- Finally, to learn “Which movie describes your life?” we must keep the record button pressed.
Another way is to go directly to the profile of the creator of the filter
- We will locate the emoji icon located in the central area.
- Then, we will click on the “Movie of your life” filter.
- After this, we can click on the “ Try” button located in the lower left corner.
To know the result, we must start recording, keeping the button pressed
What do you think of the effect? What has been the "movie of your life" that has touched you?