Instagram continues to provide plenty of content for us and to entertain our followers. In this case, we bring you a filter to know which Dragon Ball character we are Along the lines that make up this article we are going to learn how to use this filter that has gone viral in the last few hours on Instagram Stories.
But it is not the only filter that is going around the social network these days, but there are others like this one to find out which Disney princess we are, or this other one to find out the supposed date of our death, or this one to find out which Simpsons character we are, etc.
Without going any further, the first thing to do is open the Instagram app and search for the following user @dua.lucas click on the icon that we marked in the screenshot below and look for the Dragon Ball Z filter which is the one that has brought us here and follow the following steps:
- Click on the video of the filter in question.
- This short video shows the option to test the filter. Click on that button and it is automatically saved and our Instagram camera app opens.
- To make it work, we must press the record button and Dragon Ball Z characters begin to appear until it stops at one and that will be the character that touched us.
There are other options to get hold of this Dragon Ball Z filter, or with any other filter that we are interested in trying. The steps to get them are very simple:
- If we find ourselves viewing Stories and suddenly a filter that interests us appears, click just below the name of the Stories account that we are visualizing that is where the name of the filter appears.
- At this moment a 4-option menu is displayed. We can test the filter, save it, share it, and even report it if we find it offensive.
- Now we can save it, or test it directly and post the result directly to our Instagram Stories.
One way or another, getting the filter of the moment is a process that only needs 2 clicks, and so we can laugh with our friends when we see which character of Dragon Ball Z has touched us.