You may have seen the "Music challenge" filter on your acquaintances' Instagram, with an artist's name on its forehead and a microphone next to the mouth, to sing a song of his. Now we are going to explain how to use the filter in your Stories in a simple way.
The effects for the Instagram camera are becoming very popular, before "Music challenge" we have seen others like the filter that tells you what political party you are on Instagram, but the one in question is especially viral.
And it combines a "challenge"(or challenge in Spanish) with music, so it's a lot of fun. Of course, among the singers that will appear on the bill, the majority will be American, there are hardly any Spanish or Latinos.
Just in case there are any doubts, this is the aspect of the "Music challenge" filter that has become fashionable:
At least as long as Instagram does not remedy it, in the Stories there is no way to locate a specific filter, so we are going to indicate step by step how to put "Music challenge " on your face.
- The fastest way would be to find the Story of someone you know using "Music challenge", once located, just click on the top left, above the text "Music challenge de biaisi" that appears:
- A tab will appear with filter information, you must choose the option "Try":
- Now a message appears that says "Touch to test", we must press on our face so that the roulette wheel on the poster assigns us a artist. If we do not like the one that appears, we can touch again to choose a different one:
- Once the singer's name is fixed, we can record the Story by clicking on the central button, the idea of the "Music challenge " is to sing a song by the chosen artist:
- We may not find any Story using the effect at the moment, so you can get it from the profile of @biaisi, its creator, using the following link:
- Once in the profile, we go to the section of the filters, represented with an icon of a smiley face with stars in one corner:
- Now we will go down until we find "Music challenge", because @biaisi's account is in Portuguese, and we have to locate the version of the English filter.
- We will see an example Story of the creator of the effect, we only have to click on "Try" to open the Instagram camera and make our own "Music challenge":
In the poster that comes out on our forehead we will find many artists, especially women, including Dua Lipa, Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Lana del Rey, Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift or the Spanish Rosalía.
Among the male artists we will see Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, Maluma, Ed Sheeran or Luis Fonsi, among many others who can touch us.
Of course, we have other fun effects if we want to experiment, for example, we have taught you how to use the filter "What will 2020 bring you?" on Instagram, perfect for the beginning of the year.
Remember that the result of the "Music challenge" filter is random, so you just have to pass it again if you want it to come out another musician to demonstrate your vocal abilities on Instagram.
What do you think of the "Music challenge"? Are you going to dare to sing in your Stories?