Table of contents:
Realme has launched its new low-end in India. It is about the Realme C3 of which throughout the article we will tell you its specifications and one of the most interesting factors such as the price which would be below the 100 euros.
First of all, we must emphasize that it is a low range which will have a price thatpart below 100 euros to change , so we must take into account all that it is capable of offering for this price.
Realme C3, specifications
Let's see what Realme's new low-end terminal has.
- Display: 6.5-inch, HD+ (1280 x 720) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G70.
- RAM memory: 3/4 GB.
- Internal storage: 32/64 GB expandable up to 256 GB via MicroSD card.
- Rear camera: 12 MP 1.8 + 2 MP 2.4.
- Front camera: 5 MP.
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS…
- Ports and sensors: MicroUSB, 3.5 mm jack.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with reversible charging.
- Operating system: Realme UI based on Android 10.
- Others: Splash resistance.
We must bear in mind that this Realme C3 does not have overly powerful hardware to play demanding video games, however, it will be More than enough to be able to use social networks, among other undemanding tasks.
As we can see, Realme has chosen to include a Mediatek processor instead of a Qualcomm Snapdragon, something understandable considering the price with the one that goes on the market for said terminal and the range to which it belongs.
The screen would be 6.5 inches in HD resolution+ and would have a water drop type notch. As we can see, the screen would be accompanied by 5,000 mAh which would offer us good autonomy. This terminal can act as a "powerbank"if we connect an OTG adapter to the charging port in order to recharge another device.
In addition to the above, the Realme C3 would be the first terminal to have Realme's new customization layer, Realme UI based on Android 10that would arrive to take over from ColorOS.
As far as the photographic section is concerned, it should be noted that the Realme C3 would have two rear sensors.
The main sensor would be 12 MP with a focal aperture of 1.8 and the secondary of 2 MP, the latter would be designed to help the main sensor to do a better job of cutting when we use portrait mode. The selfie camera would be a 5 MP with a focal aperture of 2.4.
As far as video recording is concerned, it is surprising that the terminal can achieve slow motion recording of up to 120 fps.
It should be noted that the integration of splash resistance in a terminal that has such a low price is curious.
Price and availability
The Realme C3 has not been announced for other markets beyond India at the moment. Its expected release date is 14 February and it will be available in two colors,in blue and in red. In addition to this, the terminal has two storage configurations and RAM memory.
At the moment, it is not known if this terminal will leave India.
- Realme C3 3GB + 32GB expandable via MicroSD up to 256 GB, 6,999 Indian rupees which corresponds to 89 euros in exchange.
- Realme C3 4GB +64GB expandable via MicroSD up to 256 GB, 7,999 Indian rupees which in exchange are around 100 euros.
What do you think of the new Realme C3? Do you think it will reach other markets?