Table of contents:
Have you seen automatic posts from an app called “Miniplays” on Facebook? Well, that is because you or your friend are infected by a malicious app that publishes for you on the timeline.
This app called “Miniplays” requires permissions to access our Facebook account and thus let us see theweb curiosities For example, one of the hooks is a video about “moth man or angel” So if we try to see it This app will be installed in our profile.
After gaining access, it will publish in our name on the timeline and will make our friends fall into the trap because they will think that we share curious videos. This is similar to what happened with ChompyVideos.
All of this can be avoided or at least eliminated by posting and accessing “Miniplays”. We must not click on these posts shared by others that are indicated by the “Miniplays” app, let alone give the app permissions so that it can publish on our behalf. It is also advisable to notify our friends infected by said app.
How to remove automatic posts from Miniplays
- We open Facebook.com
- Let's go to the menu arrow and press Configuration
- Navigate to the Applications menu
- We are looking for Miniplays, we place ourselves on it and the X will appear. Press this X to delete.
It will ask us if we are sure. Press “Delete”
After this you will no longer be able to automatically post on our behalf but the posts are still there. We can manually delete the most recent like this:
- Let's go to the menu arrow
- Open Activity Log
- In the All tab, the one that opens by default, we look for Miniplays publications
- Click on the icon on the right of the publication (as in the image) and click on “Delete”.
We repeat this process with each recent post to remove all traces of Miniplays.