Table of contents:
Although during the afternoon there was a small LG event, the company has announced a new terminal that will be included in your catalog soon. This is the LG V10, a phone that stands out for having two totally autonomous screens one from the other.
This terminal is not something new, but we already know another terminal that already has two screens, one normal and one with electronic ink. But those of the LG V10 are somewhat different, since they are not the same size.
LG V10 technical characteristics
This new terminal follows the design line of the latest LG terminals, say LG G3 and LG G4, so on the outside it will sound very familiar. Inside it does not fall short either and we have before us a terminal with high-end features, they are the following:
- Main display: 5.7 inches with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels with a density of 513 pixels per inch.
- Secondary display: 2.1 inches with a resolution of 160 x 1040 pixels and a pixel density of 513 pixels per inch.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808.
- RAM memory: 4 Gb.
- Internal storage: 64 Gb expandable by microSD card up to 2 Tb.
- Rear camera: 16 megapixel with f/1.8 aperture capable of recording videos at UHD resolution.
- Front camera: 5 megapixel resolution.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, 3G, 4G/LTE, etc.
- Operating system: Android Lollipop.
- Others: Removable 3,000 mAh battery.
Where is the secondary display?
Contrary to what you might think, the second screen of the LG V10 is located on the front,specifically on the back top of the terminal and that is why it is so small.
This screen will allow you to perform basic tasks such as viewing notifications, alarms, switching between songs, etc. It cannot be seen at first glance, but once we have the terminal turned on you will see that said screen will turn on.
LG V10 price and availability
The new LG V10 is a terminal with an elegant design and will be available in black, white, beige and in two types of blue. They are very soft colors that give a very nice appearance to said device.
We don't know anything about the release dates and price, but we are sure that the terminal will have a fairly high price given its technical characteristics.
Do you like the new LG V10?