Table of contents:
A terminal we talked about a few days ago has just been launched. A leak revealed a new terminal that Sony was preparing and it has finally come true. The Sony Xperia E5 is already official and we know all the details of the terminal.
It is a phone with basic features but that will be more than enough for most users. This Sony Xperia E5 chooses to mount a MediaTek processor and a 5-inch screen with 720p resolution.
Technical characteristics of the Sony Xperia
- Display: 5 inches with a resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels.
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 operating at a frequency of 1.3 GHz.
- RAM Memory: 1.5 GB.
- Internal storage: 16 GB expandable via microSD card.
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel with LED flash.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels.
- Connectivity: 4G/LTE, NFC, FM radio.
- Ports and sensors: USB Type-C port and fingerprint reader.
- Battery: 2,700 mAh.
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Sony's own customization.
This is a terminal with contained dimensions and that has a screen with a fairly standard size on the market, 5 inches. It is made of plastic and can be purchased in two colors.
It should be noted, for example, that this Sony Xperia E5 includes FM radio, a feature that is increasingly forgotten and that many manufacturers are leaving behind and they do not include in their terminals, not even in the high-end ones.
Sony Xperia E5 price and availability
The Sony Xperia E5 will have a price in Holland of 199 euros, so the price when it arrives in Spain and other countries It shouldn't change at all or almost nothing. As we already mentioned, there will be two colors to choose from, in this case black and white.
What do you think of the new Sony Xperia E5?