Table of contents:
It is not possible for a smartphone to completely reinvent itself from one year to the next. But the manufacturers make an effort to offer us arguments to renew our phone, and many times they manage to convince us. Now we are going to know 7 reasons to change the Galaxy S6 for a Galaxy S7, some of them really weighty.
While Apple seems not to bet on too many new features for the iPhone, Samsung has made numerous improvements to the Galaxy S7. The previous model focused on the new design, while this year's brings features that we missed, apart from the logical advances expected in a high-end 2016.
Athough it does not seems. there are plenty of reasons to trade in a Galaxy S6 for a Galaxy S7. Of course, the previous model is still useful, we can sell it second-hand in a specialized app or give it to a relative. So let's take a look at these arguments.
Reasons to renew a Galaxy S6 for a Galaxy S7
Obviously, brands find countless reasons for us to buy their new products. We are going to focus on 7 details that do seem relevant to us, some of them key on a day-to-day basis. Here is the list we have made:
- Water resistance: The Galaxy S7 recovers a feature that the previous model had abandoned, and that many users missed, as well that this is a very positive point.
- Memory Card: Now we can expand the storage via microSD, an important capacity that the Galaxy S6 had omitted.
- Autonomy: a really key aspect, because going from 2,550 mAh to 3,000 mAh (normal model) or 2,600 mAh to the 3,600 mAh (Edge model) is a leap to take into account. Of course, the battery will last a lot longer.
- Camera: We've already seen that the Galaxy S7 has the best camera on the market, and that makes a difference when it comes to getting best catches.
- Power: We enjoy a more advanced processor and 4 GB of RAM, details that are always appreciated to increase the fluidity of the system.
- Retouched design: The Galaxy S7 has modified the rear cover, with softer curves, which make the grip more comfortable. It's just a small detail, but we liked it.
- Always On-Display: This is a feature that makes certain key notifications appear on the screen at all times, without the user having to energy expenditure is appreciable.
These are our 7 arguments to change your Galaxy S6 for a Galaxy S7 Yes, we know that spending is important, but it is more It is likely that you can sell the old model for a good amount, and thus partly pay for the new one. Or you can give it to your children or nephew… they will surely be delighted! What is clear is that the Galaxy S6 still has value, even if it is not the latest of the latest.
If you decide to buy the new version, don't forget to take a look at the Galaxy S7 accessories, because they protect and complement it. So if you're a techie, there are good reasons to jump up to a new and better phone.
What do you think of this topic? Will you be replacing your Galaxy S6 with a Galaxy S7, or is it too soon for a renewal?