Table of contents:
We start the month of March with interesting movements in the operators, specifically in Yoigo. The company has just announced new promotions and offers in which it will add extra data to its convergent and prepaid rates.
These promotions are temporary and will only be available for a couple of months. While in the convergent rates they will add gigabytes for several months, in prepaid there will be more data and some offers in the price and in contract a discount in the price of the rate.
Extra gigabytes 6 months at convergent rates
Whether you are a new customer or already a customer of one of Yoigo's convergent rates, you should be aware of the new promotions that the operator has launched. This is new extra data at no cost to the user for 6 months, it would be as follows:
- Combined Orange: If you contract it you will have 2.5 GB, that is, 1 GB extrafor the same price.
- Green Combined: If you contract it you will have 8 GB, that is, 3 extra GBfor the same price.
- Combined Purple: If you contract it you will have 8 GB, that is, 3 extra GBfor the same price.
- Blue Combined: If you contract it you will have 50 GB, that is, 25 extra GBfor the same price.
This promotion will be valid during the first 6 months after contracting at no cost to the user. Those who are Yoigo customers can also benefit if they are mobile contract customers and want to switch to one of the combinations.
Promotion and offers in contract and mobile prepaid
Another new Yoigo promotion is related to those new clients that come to the operator. If you sign up for a contract-type mobile rate during this month of March you will get a 50% discount on the rate for the first three months.
As for prepaid Yoigo has prepared a new offer for those registrations or portability in prepaid mobile only for this month, they are the following:
- La Del Uno Rate 650 MB: if it is a new registration or portability the client will enjoy 1, 3 GB for three months at the same price, that is, at no additional cost.
- La Del Uno Rate 1 GB: if it is a new registration or portability the client will enjoy 1, 3 GB for three months at the same price, that is, at no additional cost.
Those customers will also have the first installment of their rate with the price reduced by half.
What do you think of Yoigo's new promotions and offers?