Table of contents:
- Samsung Q950TS QLED 8K
- Samsung Q800T QLED 8K
- Samsung QLED Q60T, Q70T, Q80Tand Q95T 4K
- The latest AI and sound technology accompanies 8K and 4K TVs
Samsung, from Valletta, the beautiful capital of M alta presents its new QLED 4K and 8K TVs for your 2020 catalog We know the price and availability of the new Samsung QLED TVs, but we better talk a little bit about their technical specifications and the features of these beautiful TVs first.
Samsung presents this new range of smart televisions, under the pretext that the television frames are the limits of vision, which is why in the vast majority of models that have been presented today, They have removed the frames to give an infinity panel feel.
Samsung Q950TS QLED 8K
This is the reference model, the best of its range and the flagship, as commented by the company. With this television we have access to image quality with real 8K resolution, immersive experience, artificial intelligence, voice control and almost unbeatable sound.
This television arrives in Europe in sizes ranging from 65 inches, through 75 inches and reaching 85 inches 3 sizes with almost minute borders(15 mm) where the 8K screen is the true protagonist, thus covering a ratio of 99%.
With regard to sound, the television detailed above has 6 speakers in its rear part. These are already implemented, so nothing else is needed.
Samsung Q800T QLED 8K
We have before us a more "modest" model than the previous one, but with QLED technology and 8K resolution These come to complete the Samsung's range of 8K televisions with measurements ranging from from 55 inches to even 98 inches.
Samsung QLED Q60T, Q70T, Q80Tand Q95T 4K
We have 4 models ranging from 43 inches to 85 inches with 4K resolution and fine frames. Here we continue Samsung's philosophy, that is, immersive sound and quality.
The latest AI and sound technology accompanies 8K and 4K TVs
We already know the new catalog of Samsung televisions for 2020 that we have just started, well, all the models that we have detailed here include all the characteristics and technical specifications that we see below:
- Artificial Intelligence with Quantum dots: This is essential on 8K televisions since not all the content to be played on them is in 8K. This technology combines Samsung's 8K processor with Tizen to allow everything we see on the TV to be in 8K.
- Active Voice Amplifier: with this technology, background noise is eliminated, to focus all our attention on the main sound and create an immersive experience. What it does is adjust the clarity of the sound to each ambient situation.
- Adaptive Picture: automatically analyzes the lighting quality and adapts the TV screen to it.
- OTS+: stands for Objecting Tracking Sound+, it refers to the synchronization between image and sound, since, thanks to a Samsung's proprietary algorithm, the rear speakers synchronize with each other and "join" the picture action. In other words, it is 3D sound, that is, the sound is reproduced in the direction from which the action of the image comes.
- Q-Symphony: This technology is activated if we connect a sound bar, that is, what it allows is to keep the speakers active sides and top to complement the sound bar and create an immersive listening experience.
- Voice control: Samsung's Q range of TVs are compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and, of course, Bixby.
From M alta, Samsung shows off its good work in terms of image technology and has demonstrated it with this presentation of QLED 8K and 4K TVs.