Table of contents:
It is possible that, as with stories that have 24 hours before they disappear, we want to know how you can send a temporary photo on Instagramto make it visible for a certain amount of time.
Instagram is one of the fashionable social networks, in it we find a lot of functions such as the famous “stories”, photos and 15-second videos that are deleted 24 hours after being shared.
This type of image is often used on occasions when we want the recipient to see the image, but cannot have it stored in your device the picture.
The recipient in question usually belongs to our close environment of friends, so it is a way of sending images so that later they cannot be found elsewhere on the Internet. To send a temporary photo on Instagram we must follow the following steps:
- Open the Instagram application and move to the top left, and click on the camera icon.
- Next, we will take the picture by pressing once on the circle located at the bottom.
- Then, we will click on the button located in the lower right called "send to".
- We will be shown a search bar at the top to be able to select the user to whom we want to send it, since we also have a List of contacts with whom we have recently had contact.
- Click on the blue button that shows “send” and a temporary image will automatically have been sent. It should be noted that in the upper part will also show the "share" button, we will only click on this if we want to share said photograph in our Instagram stories.
We must bear in mind that these images can be captured by the other user, although in general it would appear in the chat itself that the capture has been made by the recipient.
Send photo from private chat
There is also the possibility of sending a temporary photo to a specific friend without having to leave the chat. Unlike the other for we can share a temporary photo with more than one person, in this case we can only send the image to the recipient of the chat.
Within the Instagram direct messages we can send a temporary image, we simply have to follow these steps:
We enter one of the conversations and click on the button on the left that shows a camera
- When pressed, we will see the same interface as in a “stories” as in the previous steps. We will press the central button once and we will be able, as it happens with the “stories” that we publish, to edit the photograph using filters and stickers.
Although Instagram is the most trending network,the truth is that years ago the network was based on videos and images available for 24 hours was Snapchat.
As we mentioned, we must take these types of temporary photographs with caution because we will not always be notified if the recipient has taken a screenshotIn addition, the photograph can be consulted a second time if we click on the photo icon located in the conversation.
And as we say, we must be careful with the content we send since if it is captured by the recipient user it can put into risk our image. The good thing about this type of capture is that it has filters and modes that can make the image more dynamic.
In addition to Instagram, it is also possible to send a temporary photo on other social networks such as Facebook or even Snapchat, in this way the The image can only be viewed for a limited time and will not be permanently available.
Do you use temporary Instagram images? Did you know the origin of these types of photographs?