Despite what is happening right now around the world, Apple has launched new products and one of them is the new iPad Pro (2020), devices that come with multiple innovations, highlighting the presence of a new processor, more cameras and compatibility with trackpad
Apple was not expected to present any device during these weeks, but they have also taken the opportunity to launch the new 13-inch MacBook Air with certain additions, while maintaining the essence and philosophy of being a ultralight laptop
Of the new iPad Pro (2020) there will be two versions as usual every time the company launches an iPad, one with 11-inch screen and another with a 12.9-inch screen. The only difference between the two is the screen size and a few other things.
The price is another detail that also changes and varies, although the internal storage options are the same, basically it is because of the size of the screen. Here's the Spec Summary for the iPad Pro 11”:
- Screen: 11 inches with a resolution of 2,388 x 1,668 pixels at 120 Hz.
- Processor: 64-bit Apple A12Z Bionic with Neural Engine.
- Internal storage: 128, 256 and 512 GB and 1 TB.
- Rear camera: 12 MP f/1.8 + 10 MP f/2.5.
- Front camera: 7 MP f/2.2.
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, eSIM, etc.
- Ports and sensors: USB Type C and Face ID.
- Battery: 28, 65 Wh.
- Operating system: iPad OS 13.4.
The 11-inch iPad Pro has dimensions of 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 m and its weight reaches 471 grams, which does not even weigh half a kilo. It stands out for its powerful A12Z Bionic processor and the Neural Engine, although the RAM data is unknown because Apple has not said so.
One of the most striking novelties of this new iPad Pro (2020) is the presence of a double rear camera made up of two 12 + 10 megapixel sensors (angle and wide angle with x2 zoom, respectively) with the same design as those of the iPhone 11 Pro.
We have a magnetic connector on the right side below the volume buttons to be able to leave our Apple Pencil and a 4G nanoSIM card slot, but only if the iPad has this optional connectivity.
Otherwise pretty much the same as previous generations of iPad, although the trackpad support is a very nice touch, of course so that the user experience improves even more and is closer and closer to that offered by a laptop.
Another new detail that the new iPad Pro (2020) brings is a LiDAR scanner, focused mainly on augmented reality applications and where you can get the most out of it, and the absence of the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
If we look now at the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2020), we have some differences, but they are quite minimal because the essentials remain (hardware, design, etc.). In this case the screen is 12.9 inches with a resolution of 2,372 x 2,048 pixels
Also, the weight increases a bit and goes up to 641 grams and the dimensions are a little larger, specifically it has 280.6 x 214 x 5.9 mm. The battery goes up to 36.71 Wh and there are also different storage options, WiFi or 4G, etc.
The new iPad Pro (2020) can now be reserved on the official website at the following prices:
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi 128 GB: €879.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi 256 GB: €989.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi and 512 GB: €1,209.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi and 1 TB: €1,429.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi + 4G and 128 GB: €1,049.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi + 4G and 256 GB: €1,149.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi + 4G and 512 GB: €1,379.
- iPad Pro (2020) 11-inch WiFi + 4G and 1 TB: €1,599.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi and 128 GB: €1,099.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi and 256 GB: €1,209.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi and 512 GB: €1,429.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi and 1TB: €1,649.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi + 4G and 128 GB: €1,269.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi + 4G and 256 GB: €1,379.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi + 4G and 512 GB: €1,599.
- iPad Pro (2020) 12.9-inch WiFi + 4G and 1 TB: €1,819.