Table of contents:
Common notifications are something that arrive automatically, so they do not need to be activated. But there are other types of notifications that we can activate and deactivate at will, and these are available on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The type of notifications that we are referring to is priority, that is, receiving notifications from certain profiles either inTwitter, Facebook or Instagram , and receive them with priority.
If you don't know how to get activate this type of notifications on the social networks mentioned above, stay until the end because we'll tell you to indicate step by step:
The subject of notifications on social networks is a book, in fact, as we are going to tell you here how to activate notifications on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, we recently told you how to eliminate them.
Let's start with the social network of the little blue bird, the same social network that gave meaning to the phrase "A little bird told me", now we all know that our parents were visionaries and referred to Twitter.
Jokes aside, open the Twitter app and follow these steps to turn on notifications:
- Search for the profile you want to receive priority notifications.
- Direct your gaze to the central button panel and next to the " Following" option you will find a bell-shaped button.
- Click on it and activate notifications for that account.
- Choose the option " Settings" and activate it.
- Go back and select "All Tweets", "Only Live Video", or "Off".
Once you have done this, you will receive what is known as priority notifications, that is, everything that that account publishes will be sent to form of notifications, from tweets, responses, live broadcasts, etc.
Just like in the previous social network, everything has been quick and simple, with Facebook the tables are turned because the option to activate notifications to a personal profile or page, they are somewhat hidden.
With Facebook you can do it from the web version or from the app, either for Android or iOS.
Facebook web version:
On a personal Facebook profile, find the "Friends" button and hover your mouse over it. Then select the "Receive notifications" option
This way you will receive notifications every time that Facebook friend uploads new content. If, on the other hand, you are interested in activate notifications from a Fan Page of the social network, then do the following:
Enter that page and look for the "Like" or "Follow" button
Click on the side arrow of that button and this dialog box will open
Click on the pencil that we have indicated in the image. Then select the option that interests you the most among the 3 possible ones
The notifications would already be activated of that Facebook Fan Page, so every time you upload new content you will be notified immediately.
In the case of the Facebook mobile app, you can only turn on notifications for Pages, and here's how to do it:
- Enter the Facebook page for which you want to activate notifications.
- Click on the three horizontal dots (marked in yellow in the image).
- Select the "Edit configuration" option and now choose the type of notifications that best suits what you are looking for.
Let's go to Instagram, the star social network of the moment and the favorite for hundreds of thousands of users and where current influencers were born.
In Instagram, as in the other two social networks already mentioned, is allowed activate notifications for a specific profile, well, one or 30 if you want.
To turn on notifications, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the profile for which you want to activate notifications (you must follow them or the option will not appear).
- Click on the button that says "Following". A menu with several options opens.
- Locate "Notifications", inside you can activate publication notifications, or activate story notifications. You can also activate both, if you prefer, in this aspect Instagram wins by a landslide.
From now on you will receive notifications whenever this profile uploads a photo or posts a story, goes live, etc.
Now you know how to activate notifications of today's main social networks, that is, of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Now all that remains is to follow the steps that we have given you so that the app notifies us when they upload content either on Twitter, Facebook or on Instagram, or all at once.
Did you know how to activate Twitter, Facebook and Instagram notifications? What is your favorite social network?