Samsung continues to expand its mid-range of mobiles, now the Galaxy A family is expanding with the new Galaxy A31, a device with a 6.4-inch screen and a high-capacity battery that reaches 5,000 mAh, although are not the only details that stand out.
It represents a important renewal of the Galaxy A30 and follows the trail of the new models that we have seen over the last few weeks, one of the last was the Samsung Galaxy A51, although it has not been the only one and others have even been leaked that have not arrived.
That is, they greatly improve the specifications of its predecessor and also the exterior design. It happens with the Samsung Galaxy A31, a phone that has very attractive technical specifications for the range of the market in which it is found, they are the following:
- Screen: 6.4-inch with FullHD resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels.
- Processor: eight cores.
- RAM memory: 4 and 6 GB.
- Internal storage: 64 and 128 GB expandable via microSD cards.
- Rear camera: 48 MP f/2.0 + 8 MP f/2.2 + 5 MP f/2.4 + 5 MP f/2.4.
- Front camera: 20 megapixel f/2.2.
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, etc.
- Ports and sensors: USB Type C and fingerprint reader.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging at 15 W.
- Operating system: Android 10 with One UI 2.0.
This is a mobile phone with a generous Infinity-O-type screen, thus dispensing with the notch, a panel that also integrates the footprints. Of course, the lower edge is much larger than the other three, which are smaller.
The rear is dominated by the rectangular camera module where the 4-lens system is located. As main we have the 48 MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, a wide angle with 8 MP and f/2.2, a 5 MP f/2.4 depth sensor and a 5 MP macro sensor.
There are some details that are unknown, such as the price or even hardware elements such as the specific processor model. The Samsung Galaxy A31 will go on sale soon in red, blue, black and white, although we won't know when it will arrive in Spain.