Table of contents:
Huawei Ascend P7 arrives in Spain with the four main operators. We already talked about the Ascend P7 with Movistar, which would guarantee the best price. Now we know the prices and rates of the new terminal with Vodafone, Orange and Yoigo.
Recalling the specifications of the Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone, we find a terminal with a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, a Kirin 910T quad-core processor at 1.8Ghz and a 13-megapixel camera. In addition, its design has a thickness of only 6.5 mm, leaving it among the thinnest on the market.
The price of the Huawei Ascend P7 does not reach 500 euros in any of the stores where we can find it.
In any case, below we analyze the different offers to acquire the Huawei Ascend P7 with the operators Vodafone, Orange and Yoigo.
Huawei Ascend P7 with Vodafone
The prices for the Ascend P7 in portability to Vodafone are the following according to the rate. In the case of a new number, the initial payment is increased by 100 euros.
- Base GB: €99 down payment + €19.15/month for 24 months
- Smart S: €79 down payment + €25.5/month for 24 months
- Smart M: €49 down payment + €27.75/month for 24 months
- Red S: €29 initial payment + €35.25/month for 24 months
- Red L: €0 down payment + €36.75/month for 24 months
- Red XL: €0 down payment + €45/month for 24 months
- Super Yuser: €109 down payment + €22.5/month for 24 months
- Mega Yuser: €89 down payment + €26.25/month for 24 months
Huawei Ascend P7 with Orange
The French operator allows you to purchase the Ascend P7 in a single payment of 369 euros. It can be purchased in white or black. For portability to Orange, the prices remain as follows according to the rate.
- Squirrel: €99 down payment + €17.95/month for 24 months
- Tucán: €0 down payment + €28.95/month for 24 months
- Dolphin: €0/month + €38.95/month fee for 24 months
- Ballena: 0 €/month + 46.95 €/month fee for 24 months
Huawei Ascend P7 with Yoigo
The operator Yoigo has also included the Ascend P7 in its catalog. Let's see the prices when carrying out a portability according to the chosen rate.
- The zero one: €79 initial payment + 21 euros for 24 months.
- La Infinita (600 MB): €0 down payment + €35 for 24 months + final payment of €79
- La Infinita (2 GB): €0 down payment + €42 for 24 months + final payment of €79
- La Infinita (4 GB): €0 down payment + €49 for 24 months + final payment of €79
What do you think of these rates? Which operator do you prefer?