Table of contents:
Just a few months ago we saw how the first Meizu M1 Note came onto the market and a short time later the second version of it was confirmed terminal. This is the Meizu M2 Note, of which the specifications and price are already known.
Regarding the first version of the terminal, the Meizu M2 Note does not bring many notable new features either, just a new version of Android (in this case Android Lollipop vs. Android KitKat) and some other improved features.
Meizu M2 Note technical characteristics
Display: 5.5 inches with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- Processor: MediaTek NMTK6753 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali T760.
- RAM memory: 2 Gb.
- Storage: 16 Gb expandable via microSD cards.
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel with LED flash and autofocus.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels.
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, m Bluetooth 4.0, Miracast, Touch ID, GPS with a-GPS and GLONASS, etc.
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Other: two SIM card slots and 3,140 mAh battery.
Meizu M2 Note price and availability
At the moment it is not available in Spain, although it is possible to purchase it via the web at a price of US$269.99, which comes to be approximately 247 euros. As we can see, the phone is on sale because its normal price would be 444 euros, we'll see when that offer lasts.
You can buy it in white or with gold edges, as we have already seen, for example, in the iPhone 6.
What do you think of the new Meizu M2 Note phablet?