Oppo expands its mobile catalog and has just presented the Oppo Find X2 Neo, an attractive smartphone in which the 12 GB stand out of RAM memory, a quadruple main camera and 5G connectivity, although there are other quite interesting details.
It is presented together with the Oppo Find X2 Lite and they are practically identical if it were not for the fact that there are some slight changes of design and also of specifications, which are more powerful in the Find X2 Neo. We could say that this new terminal is a more advanced version of the X2 Lite.
So some technical details improve, but others remain the same. That entails a price change, which means that the Oppo Find X2 Neo is a more expensive terminal precisely because of the improvements it has compared to the Find X2 lite.
These are the technical specifications of the Oppo Find X2 Neo:
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED with FullHD+ resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels.
- Processor: Snapdragon 765G.
- RAM memory: 12 GB.
- Internal storage: 256 GB.
- Rear camera: 48 MP f/1.7 + 13 MP f/2.4 + 8 MP f/2.2 + 2 MP f/2.4.
- Front camera: 32 MP f/2.4.
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, 4G, 5G, etc.
- Ports and sensors: On-screen fingerprint reader, proximity sensor, etc.
- Battery: 4,025 mAh with fast charge VOOC 4.0 at 30 W.
- Operating System: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.
We observe how this Oppo Find X2 Neo equips a very advanced configuration, where we find no less than 12 GB of RAM memory and storage internal amounting to 256 GB, more than solvent for the vast majority of users.
Otherwise, the differences are few compared to the Find X2 Lite, this new device has more RAM, more internal space and a somewhat better 4-lens main camera, but the rest of the features remain (same battery, connectivity, operating system, etc.).
The Oppo Find X2 Neo goes on sale in Spain on April 24 in various online stores at a price of 699 € in Starry Blue and Moonlight Black. If you want to buy it through operators, you will have to wait a little longer, specifically for May and June.