Table of contents:
In the midst of the boom in news related to technological devices before the celebration of the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, it hits the market Xiaomi Mi 5C, the new terminal with the Xiaomi processor recently revealed by the brand in China to impress its customers.
Xiaomi Mi 5C is a mid-range mobile with a fully metallic design with very well-cared details, a good amount of memory with large storage capacity and also features notable improvements in camera features over other models.
But the great news that brings us Xiaomi Mi 5C, without a doubt, is that for the first time the brand dedicated to the development of electronic products announces the launch of a terminal with its own processor Apparently the old and disappointing dependence of the company on electronic components from other companies has made Xiaomi reflect, giving rise to to the Surge S1 processor,compatible with other chips.
Xiaomi Mi 5C Features
- Display: 5.15-inch IPS.
- Processor: Surge S1 8-core up to 2.2 GHz.
- RAM Memory: 3 GB.
- Internal storage: 64 GB with microSD.
- Rear camera: 12 megapixel with 1.25 micron pixel size.
- Front camera: 8 megapixels.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G/LTE.
- Ports and sensors: Fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 2,860 mAh with 9V/2A fast charge.
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Android 7.1 Nougat.
Xiaomi Mi 5c will be marketed in countries where the brand is present at a price of 1,499 yuan, which represents approximately 200 euros, which can be considered really competitive taking into account that the Mi 5c is a very attractive terminal. The release date is still unknown.
What do you think of the Xiaomi Mi5c?