Table of contents:
Today the 18th officially begins the first division competition, a first day that will last until next Monday. The first points and places will be distributed although Bing is already clear that Real Madrid will win La Liga this year.
The Microsoft search engine seems to be very clear who will be the winner of La Liga 2017/2018 and based on all the data it can collect based on the use of technologies “big data ” and others like it, have come to the conclusion that the white team will be the next champion.
Very high hit
You may be wondering if this conclusion is reliable and if it really could happen that Real Madrid lift the champion's trophy ofagain La Liga 2017/2018, and the truth is that the success rate is very high.
If we look at what was calculated last year before the start of the Spanish competition and compare it with what finally happened, Bing has hit practically the top positions in the league table and even two of the last three teams that have been relegated.
On this occasion, Bing shows how the La Liga 2017/2018 classification table would look like:
- Position 1: Real Madrid with 103 points and therefore champion of La Liga Santander.
- Position 2: Barcelona with 100 points.
- Position 3: Atlético de Madrid with 90 points.
- Position 4: Sevilla with 83 points.
- Position 17: Deportivo de La Coruña with 39 points.
- Position 18: Leganés de La Coruña with 36 points.
- Position 19: Pick up with 22 points.
- Position 20: Girona with 20 points.
Remember that if you don't want to miss anything there are already operators that have made a move like Jazztel or Orangeto offer soccer by paying for little money since it will be difficult to watch soccer in the open.
What will finally happen? Nobody knows and we just have to see what happens during the competition, although it is a good review that Real Madrid will win La Liga this year according to Bing.