Table of contents:
- Rear quad camera
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, specifications
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, availability and price
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is the new smartphone from the Chinese brand, which brings some of the features of the superior models closer to the great public. It does so thanks to a more affordable price, but without giving up a quad camera or a good screen.
The new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite mounts a 6, 47-inch panel with AMOLED technology and FHD+ resolution, capable of playing content HDR10 It is covered by Gorilla Glass 5 with slightly curved 3D sides and under the screen we find a integrated fingerprint sensor
At the helm we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, an 8-core chip with plenty of power and suitable for gaming. The RAM will be 6 GB and offers a storage of 128 GB.
Regarding the battery, it reaches 5,260 mAh with fast charging at 30 W, while the software is Android 10, customized with Xiaomi's MIUI 11 skin.
Actually, the new model is not far from the hardware of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro. The difference appears in the photograph, as the Mi Note 10 Lite suffers a significant cut in the cameras: it goes from five to four sensors, the main module drops to 64 MP and we do not have a telephoto lens to zoom.
Rear quad camera
Smartphones with 4 cameras are already the norm, but there are many differences between them, not only in the quality of the sensors, but in the function that each one does. In the case of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite we have these 4 modules in the camera:
- 64 MP: Sony IMX686 main sensor, the highest quality and best results in low light.
- 8 MP: 120º ultra-wide angle, which allows you to cover more elements in the photo without moving away.
- 5 MP: macro camera, intended for very close photographs, a few centimeters from the object.
- 2 MP: Support sensor that captures depth.
That is, in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite there is no telephoto lens to take photos with zoom, nor a ToF sensor that measures depth accurately. They would be interesting extras, but it is logical that cuts are made to reduce the price of the Lite model compared to the standard.
For its part, the selfie camera is 32 MP and is placed in a superior mini notch. In the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite the screen takes advantage of 91.4% of the front of the smartphone, and the compact notch helps to achieve this.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, specifications
If we take a look at the technical sheet of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite we see a mid-range-oriented smartphone, with features that should provide good results for the vast majority of users:
- Screen: 6.47-inch AMOLED, FHD+ resolution (2,340×1,080 p) with HDR10 and 3D curved bezels.
- Processor: 8-core Snapdragon 730G.
- RAM memory: 6 GB.
- Internal storage: 64 GB or 128 GB.
- Rear camera: 64 MP main + 8 MP ultra wide angle + 5 MP macro + 2 MP depth.
- Front camera: 32 MP.
- Connectivity: 4G dual SIM, Bluetooth, GPS, infrared and NFC.
- Ports and sensors: USB-C, 3.5mm jack and on-screen fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5,260 mAh with fast charging at 30 W.
- Operating system: Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, availability and price
The new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite will go on sale in mid-May 2020 in three colors: Nebula Purple (purple), Glacier White (pearl white) and Midnight Black (black).
Although the prices for each country will be announced later, Xiaomi has given the figures in euros, which are most likely the final ones in Spain:
- 6 GB + 64 GB for 349 euros.
- 6 GB + 128 GB for 399 euros.
Along with the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite we have also met the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro, two models that fall a little below, and that show that the Chinese brand wants to cover up to the last Mid-range niche with options for all user profiles.
It's a very complex market, with rivals like the Realme 6 or the Honor View 30 Pro, but it's always good for consumers to receive new alternatives, and the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite seems like an interesting option.