Table of contents:
Honor has introduced many products at its event today and one of them is a new laptop. It is the Honor MagicBook Pro 2020, a computer with advanced technical specifications and a 16.1-inch panel inside a body with a refined design and very light.
How could it be otherwise, the new Honor MagicBook Pro 2020 includes tenth-generation Intel Core processors whose versions we will announce later, because we anticipate that there will be different configurations of RAM, processor and space to choose from.
MagicBook Pro 2020, Technical Features
Let's go now with the list of technical characteristics of the MagicBook Pro 2020, they are these:
- Screen: 16, 1 inches that occupies 90% of the front
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7-10510U.
- Graphics: GeForce MX350 with 2 GB GDDR5.
- RAM memory: 16 GB DDR4.
- Internal storage: 512 GB.
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth.
- Ports and sensors: 1 x HDMI, 3 x USB 3.0 and 1 x headphone jack.
- Operating System: Windows 10.
Regarding the exterior design, we must highlight the presence of a panel with very thin bezels and an accompanying weight (1, 7 Kg), which allows it to be a portable device and ideal to take anywhere with the aim of being able to work with the laptop comfortably.
Also, we find the front camera between the F6 and F7 keys with a dedicated key especially for this element, so that it can be raised when it is going to be used. Another striking detail is the fingerprint reader in the upper right part and it is precisely in the section dedicated to the speakers.
The Honor MagicBook Pro will go on sale starting next September in Russia in two versions, which will surely be the final ones when they come out in other countries. The approximate prices will be the following:
- MagicBook Pro with Intel Core i5/16GB/512GB: 5,999 RMB (€770).
- MagicBook Pro with Intel Core i7/16GB/512GB: RMB 6,999 (€860).