Table of contents:
If we are enthusiasts of organization and productivity, we will like this application called Notion. Here we can group the main functions of our day-to-day work environment.
In addition, Notion can be had for personal use in the case in which we are freelance with various projects underway, or for work groupsregardless of its extension, since we can have a team of more than 100 people.
What is Notion?
Notion has a mobile app for Android and iOS, as well as a web version for Mac and Windows. It's like the missing half of Slack, Trello, Dropbox, Evernote, GitHubWiki, etc. Notion comes to replace and replace all the apps we use daily to summarize all the features and utilities in a single tool.
With Notion we can create daily to-do lists, Wikis, projects and tasks, collaborate in real time, take notes from meetings and then share everything, interact with teams, etc. That is, we can share the use of all the applications we use in our day to day, but without leaving Notion, so instead of going in and out and having different tabs open on the PC, we will only have one with what is necessary.
How do I use Notion?
First of all, as in most applications, websites and services, you have to register and follow these steps.
- On the main page of Notion we see a box to write our email, and just to its right a red button that says "Sign up".
- We write our email and click on the red button.
- If our email is from Google, it automatically identifies it and asks us to enter the password for said email.
- The time has come to decide if we want Notion for personal use or for a team.
- In both options we must name our workspace.
- In the case of creating Notion for a team, we must put logo, name of the workspace, profession, number of employees, etc.
- Then copy the link to share it with our colleagues or write the email addresses for Notion to do it for us.
- We would already be inside.
All changes are logged with their date, time, and team member's name (there is a changelog that is you can consult), there are various templates to customize the workspace, we can organize the work of the entire team with just 2 clicks, since it is allows the dragging of tasks and elements, you can write a Wiki , there are fillable calendars and synchronized with the whole team, etc.
How much do you have to pay for Notion?
The personal use version of Notion is free, the rest of the options are quite affordable compared to everything Notion offers. Price table:
As we can see, Notion is very simple and very effective when it comes to organizing work teams, and all this is accompanied by a clear and intuitive interface.